From this page you have access to all documentations of Partition-Saving.
All these documentations are provided with program in a text format.
Available documentations are:
- HOWTO: it describes in a brief way how to use
Partition-Saving. It does not replace manual, but is easier to access than this
- manual: it describes what Partition-Saving does
and how to use it. HTML version adds screen shots in comparison to text version
(you have to click on camera near title of main steps).
- FAQ: as its name says, here are all frequently asked questions and their answer.
- changes: it describes evolutions of Partition-Saving.
- errors list: it descibes all errors that could
be generated by Partition-Saving. For some of them, solutions are given to
- additional information: it gives some
explanations on hard-disk access type, partitioning and some others details.
- boot floppy disk documentation: it describes how
to use the boot floppy disk published with Partition-Saving.
- Partition-Explorer documentation: it describes
how to use the Partition-Explorer program (a partition editor at filesystem level).
- BartPE plugin documentation: it describes how
to install and use the plugin for BartPE.
- Tutorial on use with Windows installation DVD: it
describes how to use the Windows installation DVD to use the Windows version of
Back to homepage
All trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective holders.